|Job Field:||Mechanical and Electrical|
|Speciality:||Building Services AutoCAD, Revit, 2D Modelling|
|Min Experience:||2 years plus|
|Annual Salary:||£25,000 to £30,000|
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
Our client are a small mechanical and electrical building services consultancy providing a range of M&E design services . These services are focused heavily on the delivery of sustainable design solutions within the construction industry as well as traditional M&E consultancy.
An opportunity has arisen for an M&E CAD Technician to join their growing team based in North Yorkshire.
To support the M&E project team by producing drawings using Auto CAD.
Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data produced.
Producing design drawings for a wide range of projects including commercial, educational, residential, industrial, sport and leisure, heritage and retail.
|Skills & Attributes||Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Building services.
* Appropriate knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D operation and drawing standards.
* Fair knowledge of MEP and 3D CADDUCT. (Future in-house training will be provided)
* Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications.
* Innovative ability to resolve CAD problems and issues.
* Knowledge of Electronic document management system.