|Job Field:||Mechanical and Electrical|
|Speciality:||Sports and Leisure, Commercial, Health Care Projects|
|Min Experience:||4 years electrical design|
|Annual Salary:||£36,000 to £38,000|
|Benefits:||Car Allowance, Health Care, Pension|
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
|Overview||Our client are an independent, international engineering Building Services Consultancy, with an excellent reputation for the delivery of creative, value led building and city solutions for an ever changing world.
They are a multi discipline consultancy, currently involved with prestigious sport and leisure projects. Due to ongoing success of winning a range of interesting projects, they are recruiting an Electrical Design Consultant to join the Building Services team in their Bristol office.
As a successful Electrical Design candidate, you will work closely with clients, architects, contractors and other Engineers as part of a dedicated and skilled team.
|Responsibilities:|| Undertake detailed electrical engineering design.
• Prepare technical schedules.
• Work closely with and monitor performance of Technicians and Graduate Engineers (as appropriate).
• Under guidance of senior staff, represent the client at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
• Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
• Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met
. • Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved
. • Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
. • Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s best interests.
• Actively work towards Chartered Engineering status, and a Senior Engineer position
• Mentor and assist Graduate Engineers.
|Skills & Attributes||
Proven track-record in electrical design engineering within buildings projects
Desirable Experience: • Ideally, the successful candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging projects. • Awareness of Amtech, Dialux, and AutoCAD preferred, Revit highly desirable.
Qualifications: • Bachelors degree (BEng) / BSc or Masters degree (MEng) / MSc in a relevant subject - e.g. Electrical Engineer, Electronic Engineering, or Building Services Engineering - that meets the engineering academic requirements for chartership